Ready To Create One Of Life's Best Friendships?
Join the Priority Waiting List for Play To Behave Training Membership which will open again on September 10th, 2018! You’ll follow a clear Success Path to improve your dog’s behavior with help from me, Dr. Carolyn Lincoln, Veterinarian, Professional Dog Trainer and Championship Agility Competitor.
Training your dog isn’t enough. It’s important to build a relationship so your dog understands what behavior you want and also wants to do what you ask.
Yes, you can get into a local training class to teach your dog to sit, stay and to do more simple exercises, but that usually isn’t enough. Having a dog that loves and trusts you, that looks to you for direction and understands what you want are really key to having one of life’s best friendships.
The Play To Behave Membership offers that instruction and support for as long as you need it.
Once you are on this list, you’ll be given a VIP Offer starting on Friday, September 7th that will end on Sunday, September 9th! After that, the membership will be open to the public for the regular price.
The Membership, will include:
- the online video course, “Improve Your Dog’s Behavior” (good for puppies and dogs of all ages)
- the online video course “The Quick Start Puppy Guide” (good for puppies and dogs of all ages)
- a private facebook group where you can ask questions, engage in the community and get help from Dr. Lincoln
- access to scheduled Office Hours with Dr. Lincoln
- participation in Training Challenges we do as a community
So sign up now to get the VIP Offer!
Watch for more information once you sign up!